June 30, 2011

Picture a Day #6


In decided today's picture would be something that makes me smile. I love the idea of taking a stereotypical something, like a yellow rubber duckie, and putting a twist on it to make it not-so-stereotypical. This is about half of my collection in our living room. The other half includes holiday specific ducks that come out with the decorations, and ducks that I have painted myself for a long forgotten art project.

I am currently in the process of revisiting a lot of my old projects and seeing what still lights a fire under my muse. We just emptied our storage unit, as I can no longer justify the expense. I have a slew of new boxes to go through and explore the possibilities for art. Today I began working on a project that is really special to me. Perhaps it will be posted here someday...

Creativity~

No comments: