June 17, 2010

My Soul is Tired

That's right. My Soul. If you can relate, it's because your soul is weary, too. There is so much going on in this world today. Too much bombarding us moment by moment. It is not easy to take a step back and go within, but it is vital to feed our soul. The quiet within is the only place we can hear our true nature speaking to us.

It is one thing to know the information of everything around us. But to know what to do about it, or what relationship it has to our personal journey, we must go within for those answers. It would be easy to get caught up in the surface energy of the false paradigms all around us: lies, tryranny, politics, unemployment, financial crisis on the global or the personal level. We have all gotten too caught up in it at one time or another...

But there is a deeper truth that is hurtling us through this reality, and it is vital that we each take the time to go within and find out what that truth is for ourselves. That's what I have been doing and that is why I know my soul is tired. The schedules, the demands on me and my time, the increasing pressures at work, the constant needing is draining me on every level and I am trying to find my way to some peace...

No comments: