July 20, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day!

Well, so far today I had coffee at mom's, washed my car, tried to dye a skirt (don't ask!), had lunch with mom and Al at Applebee's, and got a nice sunburn suntan at the pool with the kids. I am currently relaxing in my chair and about to work on my latest project before I step out for the evening with one of my very best friends who is quite annoyed that my Wednesdays have not been free lately. LOL


He is a very dear friend who means the world to me, but we have always had wildly different priorities which sometimes leads to long absences between us. Nevertheless, we seem to make up for lost time rather well. I am looking forward to an intellectual discussion along the lines of Florida gun statutes, how to beat the IRS at their own game, and perhaps after some catching up on the comings and goings of our college student children, we will even get around to discussing the latest Supreme Court rulings. 


This may sound boring to some of my readers, but if you knew how much fun these chats actually are, you would be jealous, I assure you. After all, this is ME and someone with the same "sense of humor mixed with intelligent debate" having these conversations. Never a dull moment! In fact, he says we have been friends for so many years because I get the jokes...


Anyway, I hope all of you have had a lovely day enjoying our gorgeous blue skies. I have a date with a turquoise and lime green doll...


Arting~

No comments: