July 29, 2011

Soaking it in...

Life is like a roller coaster. Ups and downs, ins and outs.


This week I have made peace with the events of last weekend and I am simply happy to have such a very dear friend for the rest of our lives. :-) I am also SERIOUSLY looking forward to going back to play again. Saturday was soooo fun!


For now I am focusing in a new direction. Well, maybe not so new, as I once spent a beautiful six months in that direction... A friend asked me why women always look to men to provide emotional needs that they just can't provide. It got me thinking about a relationship I had once that was so easy and good it scared me and sent me running. I am going to give it another shot while I still can and if it's good, I won't run this time. 


Looking back at the past this week has given me some great art ideas. I was all ready to Art today except that I was literally falling asleep on the highway on my way home from work. NOT GOOD. So, I came straight home and went to bed. Now I have to run a few errands and get more rest before going back to work.


Perhaps I will make up a small travel kit to take to work in case I am able to take a real lunch. Last night was not bad at all. Hopefully, this whole weekend will go by fast and it will be Tuesday before I know it. 


For my "cuddly friend" if you are reading this: I treasure you and will always be here for you. I look forward to another Wednesday very soon!


And to all of my friends and readers: May your weekend be filled with sunshine and spontaneity!


feeling~

No comments: