July 16, 2011

Thank Goddess It's Over

Friday was yet another crappy night during this emotional Cancer Moon... This season is already taking it's toll on my Spirit, and it is only half over.

I drove home half asleep and went to pick up some groceries for my week. By the time I left the store, I knew exactly what song I wanted to hear.

This is a song that reminds me of what I want.

I have everything I need. My life is going really well and I am happy again. I don't need anything except time to nurture my spiritual life. But, like every other human being being on the planet, I want to spend time with someone who wants to hold me close and just be... Someone who desires me and wants to share their thoughts and feelings with me. Don't we all wish we could let go just a little bit and trust that we can find love again?

I like this song because it reminds me that it is out there, and someday it will find me...



Hope~

No comments: