July 9, 2011

What to do when you can't sleep or Picture A Day #15

So, this week's weather in sunny Central Florida has wreaked havoc on my sinuses. Once again, I am suffering from sinus drain, cough and congestion. Yuk! The good news is that the sinus meds make it even easier to drink lots of water, which in turn assists with my weight loss. The bad news is, the sinus meds make it even easier to drink lots of water, which in turn brings back my insomnia! The "unstuff, stop coughing, and kill the headache" combination keeps me awake anyway, and when I drink sufficient water to really kick it in, all hope of decent sleep is long gone.


Naturally, I am doing what any good woman would do in the absence of sleep: I am bidding on back issues of the May 2011 Vanity Fair magazine featuring Rob Lowe on the cover:



Truly hard to believe I missed this on the stands, I know. Suffice it to say I was under the influence of new meds at the time, busy driving to Indy for the Spring Retreat, and then suffering from severe migraines until I got completely off the new meds. By then, it was time for the June Katy Perry issue. Of course, I did not miss that one! In fact, I enjoyed it so much I am considering a subscription. The May issue will sway me one way or another.

No comments: