February 18, 2012

Lots of catching up to do!

Well, I have taken months to just "be." It has been wonderful and awful at the same time.
For someone who is used to living a life surrounded by busyness, chaos, and drama, the last several months have been calm, peaceful, drama free, and downright unsettling. LOL

I am an action girl. I go, go, go and do, do, do all the time for everyone every day. I dont know how to sit still and just "be". So, I decided to learn. And it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It was highly strange, but not bad.

Now, I am easing back into my normal busy way of life and juggling the demands everyone else seems to think I exist for while trying to find my path. I have been spending plenty of time with my fabulous, amazing children who are a breath away from leaving me to find their adult way in the world. I have been meditating, studying, and growing in my spirituality, and my creativity. Most of all, I am just listening. Listening to what my soul wants to tell me about my now, my past, and my future.

I have plenty to write about, but for now, I will say....

~namaste

No comments: