July 8, 2013

...and change I did

I knew something had to change, so I began within. I took inventory of myself and realized that it is impossible for me to be truly happy, and truly ME, if I am not actively making Art. I made a promise to myself that I would work on something every day. Some days I am very productive, and some days it may be sewing one needleful of thread. The idea is consistency. For one can not truly be an Artist if they do not create any Art. Right?

So far, I have only missed one or two days in over 40. I have several projects going, and nothing complete just yet. But I learned quite a few things throughout this process.

In other news, I have also been working on my spiritual journey, by meditating and working through a new study. I have experienced some amazing things already, and I can't wait to see what happens next.

One of these days I will get back to blogging regularly. For now, though, I will be at the Art table. :-)

No comments: