August 15, 2013

I am Ready

Life is interesting again, and I am ready to jump in with both feet! I got out of my rut, and I have made some new friends. I even had a really hot guy give me his number! LoL

Anyway, I have been spending some more time thinking about what I want right now. I know what I want my future to look like, but I haven't given much thought to " in the meantime." I decided to do some writing and take some time to figure it out.

I came to the conclusion that I am ready to take a chance and open my heart again. I have been thinking about how different I am now, and what it would be like to share " this" me with someone. I have also decided to trust that this person will show up exactly when they are supposed to.

In the past, I would meet someone and want them to be the one I was looking for. If the last three years have taught me anything, I know that love will find me when I least expect it. What matters now is that I am not afraid anymore.

So, I have been taking time to meditate and just be. I have been envisioning what my life will be like when the right one finds me, and I have been writing poetry to express my feelings about my future. I shared one in the post just before this one. It is not about anyone in particular. I wrote it after waking from a dream where I was happy and safe with someone new. The mysterious one who is out there waiting for me the same way I am waiting for them.

In the meantime I will laugh and play and continue to be grateful for my beautiful life filled with love and laughter, new friends and old. I will embrace each day with the same joy I always do, but now I will trust that it's ok to love again; because I am whole and healthy and happy in this place.

~Namaste

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Your words always seem to echo what I am thinking/feeling. It is good to know that I am not the only one with these feelings/thoughts! I am cheering you on! Your success will give me hope. (a Hoosier Stitcher that you have not met yet).