June 9, 2011

Lovely, lovely words

There is nothing so lovely as simple words flowing along the page freely expressing ideas. The words ebb and flow with a rhythm that sings to my soul. Ideas, musings, poetry, essays- all of it is delicious food for my spirit. I feel the blessings running through me as I write or type my most recent expressions of my soul. Somehow these simple lovely words connect me to a bigger, sweeter part of my existence. If I could truly explain this feeling to others, I would. But alas, the words I love so much cannot describe the very feeling they give me...

It is love and ease and breath all at the same time. It sparks communication and opens me up to my muse. When I am not writing, I am waiting to write again.  And in the spaces between writing and not writing, I am seeing pictures in my mind's eye that must be expressed through my art, because there are no words, only images with deep meaning. Images that begin like a flicker of light when a match is lit in the dark. On and on they flicker and glimmer until they shine so bright, demanding to be released into the world. If only there were time and space enough to let them all out...

Namaste~

No comments: