June 11, 2011

this haunting melody

There is a melody I've never heard before and it's haunting me today... A new song perhaps? The lyrics are writing themselves in my head as I think about the day.I have so many questions that still need answers, before I can see what needs to be seen and say what needs to be said...


do you really want to know me?
do you want to know my Soul
are you here to make me love you
am I here to make you whole

I can't do that for you
you need to fix yourself
my heart's been broke in pieces
and it's sitting on the shelf
locked up behind a brick wall
and it wont be too much longer
what hasn't already killed me 
has only made me stronger

so don't think you will change me
'cause they've all tried that before
just show me you are willing to 
slowly break the door
then I will give you everything
all you want and more
just don't think you will change me
'cause they've all tried that before

I really want to know you
what makes you who you are
I want to know your secrets...
dreams...
fantasies...

minutes, days, and hours
until we meet again
but the thoughts of you keep haunting
and I....


cant stand the thought of you with someone else.


No comments: