June 28, 2011

Pluto rears his ugly head

Today my horoscope is filled with warnings about communication under the influence of Pluto. I am keenly aware that means to go home, chill out, and wait a day for any important communication.


Unfortunately, being the rash, impulsive Aries girl that I am, I did not get the message before it was too late. I have joked on many occasions that I have a chronic case of foot-in-mouth disease. That would be putting it mildly today.


In the last 24 hours, I have succeeded, in three totally unrelated incidents, to make communication mistakes so big, they may be irreparable. At this point, there is nothing I can do but sit back and wait for the consequences of my foolish actions.


My only hope is that the people involved in said incidents know me well enough by now to see that my words do not ring true with my behavior, and do not express who I really am in my soul. If not, it is going to be a very difficult path spread out before me...


fingers crossed~

No comments: