February 16, 2013

Catching Up

I haven't blogged in a while. Nothing much to report. I have been staying home each weekend for the most part. I think it's kind of that winter hibernation thing.

In January I went to the annual RV Supershow in Tampa. Since then I have basically been addicted to RV blogs and forums. I think I'm in the deep research phase now as the time flies by and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :-)

The first forum I discovered was full of friendly people willing to share their experiences freely. I even met one of the people in person at Lazy Days. That was fun.

Overall, though, that particular forum is all about bigger is better and the majority are not about living small and simple. Many of them tried to convince me that I need to be looking at a bigger rig and a tow vehicle.

Then I found another forum for people who envision a mobile life of freedom the way I do. There are so many people there that are living simply in a smaller ride, the way I want to with Annie. So, naturally, I can't seem to stay away. LOL

In other news, there is no news. Well, I did do some random stitchery on a couple of purse projects. I also turned a random fob piece into an art doll. I think it looks unfinished, though, and I can't seem to figure out what's missing. Perhaps she will speak to me eventually...

Im sorry I don't have something more exciting to share. I wish all of my readers a warm and Blessed week!

~ Namaste

No comments: